Tree Consulting and Evaluation
Ahlum & Arbor Tree Preservation’s co-owners, founder David R. Ahlum and son, Chris Ahlum, are routinely called upon for consulting on the most challenging tree care, protection and valuation situations.
Some of the specialized arboriculture consulting services performed by Ahlum & Arbor Tree Preservation include:
- Tree preservation practices for specimen or historical trees, urban trees and wooded areas; practices may include cabling and bracing, lightning protection, root zone delineation for protection and aeration
- Construction protection of existing trees and root zones at construction or renovation projects
- Valuation and appraisal for insurance, replacement, right-of-way, property trespass and property valuations
- Expert witness
- Resistograph® interior evaluation for decay
- Tree inventory using GIS mapping for management and maintenance purposes
- Tree risk assessment
- Tree removal requiring a crane
- Recommendations of appropriate tree species for your specific landscape
Call 614.876.5622 or Contact Ahlum & Arbor Tree Preservation to discuss your tree consultation and evaluation needs.