Fertilization and Nutrient Deficiency Treatments
While treatment for infestations and disease is vitally important to plant health, healthy trees and shrubs are better able to withstand pest attacks, infections, and weather stress.
Ahlum & Arbor Tree Preservation provides the following plant health programs to help ensure the vigor and long term health of your plants:
- Fertilization in tree and shrub root zones
- Application of micronutrients to correct nutrient deficiencies
- Removal of girdling roots
- Aeration to relieve soil compaction and promote strong healthy tree root development
- Root enhancement using an air spade to break up turf, inject organic material into the root zone, and create a 10-foot bed area around the tree that eliminates competition from turf in the tree’s root zone
Contact Ahlum & Arbor Tree Preservation to learn more about these practices and to schedule your treatments.